Jimski's New W.I.P - Ibiza FR TDi - Bumblebee Edition - ** Milltek Update - 21/03**

jamiebennett81

Certainly will mate, not sure how work will be etc, but il certainly show my face at them for a period of time!

Yeh, do i have them colour coded i.e poorly matched, or carbon? Or do they come off and leave a darker paint behind :lol:

Jimski

you have the perfect platform

yellow and carbon + tear drop mirrors. If I was you, I would carbon the mirror covers, bump strips and spoiler....enough but not too much to lead to overkill;)

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Certainly will mate, not sure how work will be etc, but il certainly show my face at them for a period of time!

Yeh, do i have them colour coded i.e poorly matched, or carbon? Or do they come off and leave a darker paint behind :lol:

Jimski

They come off and leave holes behind instead lol :)

Nice car btw, nice to see someone going from leon to ibiza instead of the other way like most people! :lol:

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Thanks for all the comments people! Hate this waiting, grrr i just cant wait!!

Yeh got big plans, but all in good time! And its defo an OEM+ job so its all good :p

Jimski

jamiebennett81

:cartman:

TheIbiza.jpg

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Mate, i love you more than i did the magic cup!

(although could you resize it so it doesnt give me that bar to "view full image" pwease, oh and why does it say JIM on the wheel lol)

Yesterday i fitted the xenons and had the cambelt/waterpump/tensioner and offside rear hub sorted! Phewwff that hurt my wallet.

Few more bits and hopefully pictures today.

Jimski

Last edited:

jamiebennett81

Mate, i love you more than i did the magic cup!

(although could you resize it so it doesnt give me that bar to "view full image" pwease, oh and why does it say JIM on the wheel lol)

Yesterday i fitted the xenons and had the cambelt/waterpump/tensioner and offside rear hub sorted! Phewwff that hurt my wallet.

Few more bits and hopefully pictures today.

Jimski

Will work my magic on it tomorrow chief ;)

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i colour coded my bump strips to the boy colour...then colour coded the wing mirrors to my alloys..looms good i hope!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise