Judder at low revs with foot down. 110tdi

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
as above i am experiencing a small judder when i put the foot down at about 1200 rpm from 3rd gear onwards. the judder clears and stops after a second or 2 and pulls well after that. does this sound like the clutch?

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
typical driving i wouldn't do that but if i do it judders up til around 2k and then goes normally. I understand alot of people get this flywheel judder and that they just 'drive around it'

sssstew

Editing your spelling
difficult to gauge what 'small judder' means, it certainly isnt good practice to floor it from such low revs but i can say that i dont remember feeling a judder in my old 110 when i happened to do this. I guess really it needs someone else with one to jump in and see if its unusual.

Robb1990

May 14, 2008
Suppose you could kind of call it judder, ive noticed it a little bit, it just doesnt pick up or do much under 1700 rpm foot to the floor, then once it gets to 1800-3500 it pulls like feck.

You getting more/less judder than when the engine drops below idle (setting off ect)

wilky87

Apr 11, 2009
My old focus did this when i installed a pipercross, apparently it wasnt breathing well enough. It did stop doing this after fitting a fill cat back system. Give it a service, oil, fuel, airfilter hopefully that will sort it

gazzaharwood

can anyone help i have just getting my leon mk1 tdi 150 remapped. what a dirrence but for some reaso when i put my foot down between 1/5 and 2/5 revs it fells like something is juddering can anyone tell me what will happen thanx

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise