Juddering Start Up, IBIZA FR TDI

vinyldj

Hi, Had my car serviced for the first time in l8 Jan and ever since I got it back I have noticed a couple of annoying things.

1. Every time I start the engine now it judders quite badly especially the first 2-3 starts in the day - seems to calm down when ive been driving the car for a while each time I start the car through the day. The car never used to do this, it was always a clean ignition no matter the weather or time of day.

2. Appears to be more engine noise kind of ratteling at lower speeds 1st and 2nd Gear. Never did this either.

3. and last but not least the car just don't feel the same with speed and acceleration.

Not taken it back to the dealer yet, aint had the time but will be contacting them next week. I hate having to phone these ppl when I'm not sure of whats going on, and you always get the feeling that they wont do a damn thing to the car if you take it back in.

Great init paid £130 for a service and it cames back with noticble performance problems lol.

any help appreciated.

vinyldj

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
well if your not happy take it back, afterall you know how the car should drive.

they should not scorn you for being concerned, afterall they may have forgotten to do something.

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
First thing to check is the little rubber grommit on the top of the engine cover.
It gets worn away at the sides when just pulled off making it rattle when you start the car up.

MOFO

I've noticed the same thing on my 130 Sport but it appears to go away once its warmed up a bit

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.