Just picked my LCR up from the dealer....

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
:D :D :D

I picked my LCR up about 630pm tonight and enjoyed my journey back from Worcester to Birmingham. Was sad to see the Elise go but with winter coming I'm sure I will quickly forget it. First impressions are very positive.Mine is running 265bhp. It's too dark to start investigating what remap it has etc but I will feedback more when I've had a proper look in the daylight. Took me a while to realise that you engage reverse gear by pushing the gearknob down but less said about that the better! ;)

There is a strange clip protruding from the interior light console (black and shaped like a three pronged fork which is missing the centre fork!) any ideas what this is guys/girls? I will no doubt have more questions for you tomorrow but so far so good.....

Last edited:

Mucus

Took quite a while for the smile to come off my face everytime I sat in the drivers seat, you'll love it mate.:)

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Yep I've only had mine 3 weeks and the reverse gear threw me.
Only had lift ups before so outside the dealership I was edging ever closer and closer to the car in front after finding the biting point. Took me a few minutes before the g/f suggested to push it down, hey presto :happy:

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Good on you mate. I'm still pleased with mine after just over 3 years.

Check out the FAQ at the top of the Leon Mk1 section as there is lots of info in there about other features of the cars.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Cool! Let us know how she drives then and a few pics as we said before! Maybe ask the dealer what remap she has?

skidder

BERK! FEED ME
Aug 9, 2006
Aberdeen

I picked my LCR up about 630pm tonight and enjoyed my journey back from Worcester to Birmingham. Was sad to see the Elise go but with winter coming I'm sure I will quickly forget it. First impressions are very positive.Mine is running 265bhp. It's too dark to start investigating what remap it has etc but I will feedback more when I've had a proper look in the daylight. Took me a while to realise that you engage reverse gear by pushing the gearknob down but less said about that the better! ;)

There is a strange clip protruding from the interior light console (black and shaped like a three pronged fork which is missing the centre fork!) any ideas what this is guys/girls? I will no doubt have more questions for you tomorrow but so far so good.....

Not sure about your prongs! but when i get my car it had bluetooth kit fitted in it. The microphone for this is fiited to the interior light at the front - it might be the remains of that. Post some pics ,might help identify it :)

Tabazan

We have had ours for a couple of weeks now . .

I am still smiling :)

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden

You won't be able to see what re-map you have as it's just software loaded onto an EPROM .

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Its not a seat dealer and since he sold the car with the remap I'm sure he would honour any warranty work he was extremely helpful during the sale. Put new splitter and undertray on for free and swapped my number plates over. It was the first time I bought a car from a dealer and was actually pleased with the service. Fingers crossed I wont have any problems it has full seat service history and so far so good....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise