Just Taken delivery of 1.4 sport

psg150

Love it.. Makes me smile to drive and looks stunning. Great motors - if you are umming and aahing like I was.... Just do it!:D

munchycarrot

We got ours yesterday, it's just too fab for words :) I love it, keep looking out of the window & trying to think of things we need from the shop

who_me

I get to pick up mine tomorrow - i'm very excited! Tempted to not drink at my work xmas party on fri just so I can drive it some more...sad I know :D

munchycarrot

it's not sad... I am considering the same :redface:

My other half wants to come to college with me this week and hang around in Northwich so he doesn't miss it while it is sat in the car park at college all day :rolleyes:

who_me

Fab - he can be very own security system then :)
I have no idea how I'm going to concentrate at work tomorrow...I shall be counting down the hours. Went to sort out some paperwork with dealer on Saturday and my baby was sat by the entrance...I've never wished away a weekend as much as I have this weekend.

who_me

Did you pick it up?

I did indeed :clap:...for a split second I was wondering whether I had made the right choice...then I drove it, and getting out, looking at it - oh yes...I made the right choice. Can't wait til I can see it in proper daylight now! :D

who_me

Pic pics! Glad your happy with it :thumbup:

Will try and take some pics of it over the weekend...although it'll be a pale comparison with your boc! If only I had enough money for one of those bad boys! I'm already feeling uncomfortable with fillling up my 1.4 Sport with over £40 of petrol each time. But boy does she drive nicely! Clutch is a little stiff but will probably/hopefully get used to that.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members