K03 and k04

Norrisibiza

May 3, 2009
Im new to this site and want bit of info on mk3 ibiza want bit more power so thinking of adding a turbo

ive read up on k03s and k04 could someone point me in right direction of which one to get and what donor cars i can get them from?

is k04 straight bolt on? which is better etc?

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I mate, as your a newbie i'll be gentle. This topic has been covered alot in the past, so the best thing you can do is use the search button. Search for ko3s and ko4 or even ko3s hybrid. Ko3s will be a straight swap over, but you need supporting mods on to get the most ou if it, like a full turbo back exhaust, front mount intercooler(fmic), new turbo intake pipe, uprated dump valve and a better air filter. Do all that and you'll get anything from 220-240 depending on what RR your on. KO4 is not a straight swap and needs alot more work to make it it. Search that.

OR

What very popular at the moment is a ko3hybrid conversion. Is uses your current turbo and uses the internals from a ko4. Need suppoting mods and, new injectors, manifold,fuel pump and a few other bits. That will get you between 270-290bhp. Search and all will become clear!

Last edited:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Some one going to :rifle: him shortly im sure :lol:

As said above though mate pretty much depends on what sort of power you want what sort of money you got and how much you no have a search its been covered loads lots of usefull info about it all...

oh and welcome...:wave:

jamiebennett81

I think the admins should delete crap like this and ask the newbie to search

Norrisibiza

May 3, 2009
sorry for posting a thread about something which is already covered.... im NEW so forgive me

My car has miltek system cat back
Forge dv

and thats it pretty much standard not sure if has a remap on it r not

previous owner said did but has no paperwork to prove it..

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Forget that just read your last post...

what sort of power you after that will give everyone much more to go on with advising you on what you wouod need etc...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.