Kandy white ibiza FR

May 21, 2009
very nice car!!
do you ahve a link to your corsa?

its on the corsa c forum

141.jpg

142.jpg

not finished as yet still building it :)

May 21, 2009
The car looks great mate! Love the factory xenon's! I went on ETKA and priced them up! Once i picked myself up off the floor i figured retro fitting them probably wouldn't be a wise choice! lol

i need to rebook in at your place mate, had to work on the 7th :(

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Car looks good, want that front grill.

Always liked these in white, almost wish I'd waited for one.

May 21, 2009
i waited for 12 weeks i think, ask evo2345 to make you a grill he did this one,

little update, car is in at seat, they've fixed the passenger door lock as it kept unlocking, and even though theyve had it 2 days the xenon headlight has decided to behave itself, how much do you want to bet when i pick it up it will start again within the hour,

also, what can you get away with on warranty parts,
all my warning sounds like fuel low and lights on has stopped working and the dash totally blacked out the other day, now ive asked seat, if they have to replace the instrument cluster can they order a cupra diesel version as opposed to the fr version as it has the extra white bits at the top for fuel and temp, but they flatly refused and said it would have to be like for like :(

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
12 weeks? dont think my old car wouldve lasted that long haha

would they be willing to replace with a cupra dial set if you offered to pay the difference?

May 21, 2009
there is no difference in price apparantly but any warranty item has to be like for like so they say, i have asked for a price though as sometimes with the top 2 been black in the day you cant always see where the red mark is whereas on the cupra its white which will definately help my eyes, will see though they're having it tonight to see if they can get the headlight to play up

May 21, 2009
cheers guys. well the cupra wheels are now on and i paid for a full valet, 105 quid later it looks awesome,

although the only issue ive got is that the rear wheels are making a right noise dont know why think it might be the tyres, not to worry though pics to follow, cant get over how gorgeous it looked when i picked it back up today

May 21, 2009
007-5.jpg

008-7.jpg

009-4.jpg

012-1.jpg

seat couldnt find anything wrong with the xenon headlight and it didnt misbehave once,
half an hour after i picked it up guess what happened!!!!

010-4.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.