keeping my mk2

ibizaowner

ok guys after looking for other cars this week ive decided im going to keep my mk2 ibiza
its a pretty basic model with no ciggarette lighter in it :censored::D

im going to get 1 inch spacers to set the back wheels out more. got a nice set of alloys size 16
as its red and hazy im going to halfords tomorrow to get some polish for car
can anyone recomend a good one and not tcut lol

going to tint back windows out in limo black and get fog ligts

the car has a good body on it so why buy somthing that might be crap and its never let me down
ive got plans for it now lol even tho she is only 1.4cc
get a rear spoiler and other bits
i love my beeza

May 31, 2008
Turtle wax platinum extra gloss is the best polish/wax if you can get hold of it. Got any pics of the car? also you thinking of lowering?

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
t-cut might not be a bad option if the paint is a single coat (i.e no clear coat on top of the red) and it's faded :)

Otherwise, if you're buying from halfords, it's got to be Autoglym Super Resin Polish.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think it'll look gash with limo tinted windows... and I wouldn't worry about the fogs either

nice wheels, sensible drop & you're laughing

mickeykdan

Dec 19, 2007
UK
I did the same back on November, I was going to get an A3 or Bora but decided to keep my 1.4 for another year as I had done alot of work on the car. Since deciding to keep all I did was drop it by 40mm front and back.

In my opinion if your going to tint, dont go limo! Can look abit cheap. Best option i think (at your own risk) smoked windows all around.

Bentley1989

Mk2 Ibiza 1.4s
Dec 18, 2007
Hartlepool
yeah you cant get a real dark one all the way round, unless you wanna drive around with the interior light on all the time haha

but get something light on the front, looks loads better!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.