Kerbage !!

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Morning all, the love of my life (No not the wife she did it) has a curbed rim now on the passenger side at the front, she who is to be obeyed apparently misjudged the kerb in Tescos car park. (Rolls eyes)

Anywho, is the colour on the rims of the MY10 Bocanegra the same as the Audi grey? Im sure on here I saw that some one thought it was, advice please

Oh and for the wife: Bloody woman!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
:lol: I feel for you mate. I kerbed the bloody rear wheel the other night and BADLY at that too. Don't know what the correct colour is though, I may go for a little darker titanium when I get mine refurbed..... one day...... when i have cash again.............. :cry:

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Morning all, the love of my life (No not the wife she did it) has a curbed rim now on the passenger side at the front, she who is to be obeyed apparently misjudged the kerb in Tescos car park. (Rolls eyes)

Anywho, is the colour on the rims of the MY10 Bocanegra the same as the Audi grey? Im sure on here I saw that some one thought it was, advice please

Oh and for the wife: Bloody woman!!

Feeling the pain, now for the serious bit I hope she's paying for the repair. Cus it's a long way home with bags from Tesco's.:lol:

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
Dam chuck not good! I had my spare wheel resprayed when i got the car because ******s at smc didnt have a spare grey alloy for my brakes so they sprayed my silver one, anyhow i have a pot of the colour which is more then enuff to respray it if iinterested? If not i can find out the colour tomoz see if theres annthing on the system. Ill have to double check ive still got it but im sure its in my toolbox.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
dosen't that just suck... those wives what are they like.. thank God mine dosen't drive.. only can blame myself when i curb it. which is quit often.. never found a great match.. so if anyone has, tell us??

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Thanks all, well found out its Audi Titan grey, Spurt cheers matey, however my geeky side has come in useful, ot the paints out tonight and the air brush, combined with some squadron green stuff putty, 3 coats of paint and its a pretty good match will do until I get it done properly next month. Bless her Mrs B is paying! She was gutted!:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.