Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I think the cupra brakes feel twice as powerful as my FR brakes, so I can imagine brembos/TTRS will be insane lol

Will defo get some at some point before going on track

I want coilovers but can't afford them yet, would just getting springs in the mean time be worth while or is just money down the bog?

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I think the cupra brakes feel twice as powerful as my FR brakes, so I can imagine brembos/TTRS will be insane lol

Will defo get some at some point before going on track

I want coilovers but can't afford them yet, would just getting springs in the mean time be worth while or is just money down the bog?

I've got H&R springs, I just got them to improve the look and handling a little. When I get round to getting coilover I'll just sell the H&R springs, it's maybe a bit of a waste of money but the ride height looks good in the mean time.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I've got H&R springs, I just got them to improve the look and handling a little. When I get round to getting coilover I'll just sell the H&R springs, it's maybe a bit of a waste of money but the ride height looks good in the mean time.

That is exactly what I was thinking. I can afford springs plus fitting but not 900 quid coilovers and fitting at the minute!!

Does it handle any better? Looks nice like

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
That's my thinking mate, get a front and rear arb and then some springs until I can afford coilovers :D

Can't wait to get me exhaust

I think the arb's will improve handling a lot more than the springs.

Will be good to know what you think when you've had the exhaust fit.

I'm going to ring BCS tomorrow and find out the crack with my downpipe and try get a date for fitting.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I think the arb's will improve handling a lot more than the springs.

Will be good to know what you think when you've had the exhaust fit.

I'm going to ring BCS tomorrow and find out the crack with my downpipe and try get a date for fitting.

When you planning on getting it fitted mate??? If I can get my diffuser sorted before the exhaust is due to be delivered, I may be tempted to get it fitted when you go???

Hmmmm think I'll get arbs and then see what happens!!!

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
When you planning on getting it fitted mate??? If I can get my diffuser sorted before the exhaust is due to be delivered, I may be tempted to get it fitted when you go???

Hmmmm think I'll get arbs and then see what happens!!!

Well the best time for me will be a Saturday morning, but I could use a days holiday from work. I don't even a have a date in mind, I'll ring BCS and ask when they can do it then I'll check with Awesome I can get booked in for the software upgrade the same day.

I put a Whiteline rear ARB on my Ibiza Cupra, I set it to hard and it was the best handling mod I done to my Ibiza apart from the coilovers.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.