Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Well the best time for me will be a Saturday morning, but I could use a days holiday from work. I don't even a have a date in mind, I'll ring BCS and ask when they can do it then I'll check with Awesome I can get booked in for the software upgrade the same day.

I put a Whiteline rear ARB on my Ibiza Cupra, I set it to hard and it was the best handling mod I done to my Ibiza apart from the coilovers.

No probs just let me know, u getting just downpipe yeah???

Means u can hear the full system :p

Reet well I will defo get one after the cat back.......just depends if me clutch manages to hold out lol

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
No probs just let me know, u getting just downpipe yeah???

Means u can hear the full system :p

Reet well I will defo get one after the cat back.......just depends if me clutch manages to hold out lol

Yeah I'm just getting the downpipe, can't afford a powervalve or full system at the minute.

It will be good to hear the full system myself, I hope you get the diffuser sorted.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Yeah I'm just getting the downpipe, can't afford a powervalve or full system at the minute.

It will be good to hear the full system myself, I hope you get the diffuser sorted.

Better than hearing it on the net via video!!!!

I'm sure i will have it sorted by then, it's getting delivered tomorrow, so will ring up some places to get it painted etc

And then we can sort a date to go and get our exhausts fitted?? Haven't been to awesome before so I'd be interested in having a look.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Better than hearing it on the net via video!!!!

I'm sure i will have it sorted by then, it's getting delivered tomorrow, so will ring up some places to get it painted etc

And then we can sort a date to go and get our exhausts fitted?? Haven't been to awesome before so I'd be interested in having a look.

Exhausts on videos never sound as good as real life.

Yeah that sounds like a plan, I'll ring BCS and Awesome tomorrow and see what dates are aviable.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Exhausts on videos never sound as good as real life.

Yeah that sounds like a plan, I'll ring BCS and Awesome tomorrow and see what dates are aviable.

Hahah I know mate, I think the bcs exhausts sound mint on video so it'll sound even better in real life I hope!!! Surely the videos won't do it justice?

Nice one, you'll have to let me know :)

[M]ike

Oct 9, 2013
Under the sea
Are you going for the sports or prestige BCS exhaust? Must say the Prestige is still pretty loud, would not want to go any louder. Have not made a vid myself yet cos I dont't have any good gear to record it. Like said above, the vids usualy dont do the sound justice.

[M]ike

Oct 9, 2013
Under the sea
I have the prestige and it almost too loud. You do here a faint drone, but in the end its all about personal choice / taste really. The exhaust is a great piece of work and fits perfect.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
[M]ike;4379025 said:
I have the prestige and it almost too loud. You do here a faint drone, but in the end its all about personal choice / taste really. The exhaust is a great piece of work and fits perfect.

I just want it to go....

...BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPP and deafen every one :) lol

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Took a few pics of the boost gauge from the outside for you jake. Not the best of pics, my phone was just getting loads of reflection but you can sort of see.

From the front of the car through the windscreen
null_zpsfd402345.jpg

Side view through the front quarter window, can't see any cables, if you look very closely you can see the fibre glass back of the pillar pod, but if your not stood right next to the car it's just black.
null_zps58127908.jpg

Drivers side window
null_zpsbfb4b1c8.jpg

Looks discrete as fook

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
The needle on the boost gauge even does the needle sweep like the rev counter and speedo does when you put the ignition on. Not at the same speed as the rev counter and speedo but still looks good.

Lol sounds MINT

Which gauge is it mate??? The one that marshall sent me the link to?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise