Ko4 conversion

reesy

May 4, 2007
South Wales
Hi guys

My Leon fr tfsi is just about to be finished having an golf edition 30 turbo and s3 injections fitted, at present my ecu is loaded with the ko3 stage 2+.

Does anyone know whether it will be safe to drive it on these settings, whilst waiting to get it flashed to stage 3 next week ???

Thanks

Reesy

reesy

May 4, 2007
South Wales
Yes mate,

Gareth at Euro Performance is installing the s3 intercooler, eibach sportlines, full front & rear r32 discs and calipers with goodridge braided hoses, ecs dogbone mount and Ed 30 k04 turbo with s3 injectors. Hopefully Will be ready by the end of the weekend.

As soon as it is straight to Craig at got boost for a stage 3 remap, hopefully it will run like a dream.

Have you upgraded to stage 2+ yet, if so how's it running ?

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Wow thats alot of work at once. Will be awesome.

Didn't realise you were doing brakes also. Good option tho. I want S3 rear setup soon.

Running great atm just no grip in this weather. Every winter i think hmm 4wd!!

Stg3 ??? Is there such a thing.

Let us know when its finished.

Good luck mate.

revo carl

Jun 18, 2008
Just run boost 4 timing 3 and fuel 9 and you should be ok to tootle around untill you're running the correct software :)

reesy

May 4, 2007
South Wales
Awesome mate, it's rapid I went to put it on the rollers after but with the sportlines on there wasn't enough clearance on the dyno to carry out a run !