LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
that's me home (AT LAST!!) and work on the car's commencing again :)

todays plans are to get tyres sorted out and get the anthracite alloys back on. if i can be bothered im going for a tin of hammerite and refurbing the calipers as they are more pink than red!

and then it's carbon wrapping time this evening :)

took her out a wee spin last night down the M8 and i forgot how bloody fast it goes!!!! even gave a scooby a run for its money!

will hopefully get some nice fresh pics up tonight!

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
apologies for the lack of pictures, been absolutely mental recently and im off to Seats birth country for my holidays this weekend :)

after owning the car for nearly a month now and having driven my first 1000 miles in it, i miust say i'm really impressed! I've been pretty heavy footed with it and i've never seen the average mpg below 35! and the highest i've seen it is a whopping 65! not bad for a remapped car.

a couple of things that are needing done when i'm back and financially recovered from a week on the piss:
get the back bumper resprayed!!!
get a rear reflector,
rear glass badly needs polished (loads of swirl marks),
a couple of rattles to locate and silence!
sound deaden the spare wheel well,
LED reg lights,
caliper refurb,
new air filter (green cotton),
get a rotary polisher and truely go to town on the paint...the orbital just doesnt seem to be cutting it! some silver indicators and give the headlights a wet'n'dry as they're in pretty bad nic!

:D

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
dont get a rotary if you have no real experience mate, you will end up burning through the paint, get a dual action, they are proven to work, if it a DA you have and its not working you arent doing it right or using the right products, i really do emphasise on not buying a rotary untill you really learn how to correct, they are more liable to burn through in in-experienced hands, not a dig, just advice.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
cheers scott, i appreciate the advice, if i was to get a rotary i would make sure i went for a lesson with a pro first..I'm considering just saving for a pro detail to get me up and running, the car is pretty badly swirl marked all round and there's quite a few scratches and im finding new ones all the time!

Joanna spotted my old car yesterday and said it was looking like a big black mirror! so that's me got the motivation to get the paint up to the same standard as the auld yin :)

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
OK, long overdue update!

anthracite wheels are finally back on! looks so damn good! pics to follow 2moro! calipers desperately need refurbed and im going to start saving for coilovers.

short term plans are to get LEDs inside and oon the rear regi, green cotton filter, nd get some dods of laquer peel sorted.

By the end of the year i will hopefully have her slammed, spacered and considering getting the arches rolled!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise