!!! LC BlueFlame Group Buyers !!!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
just do a search on these forums for blueflame.... and see how many people have had problems with their exhausts falling apart, or missing components, or late deliveries....

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
the issue lies with the connector between the dp and the front section, a problem you will never have with a magnex as it doesnt have this part, so you cant compare and say "well you wouldnt have this problem with a magnex"

i can appreciate its not the best service, but i know BF are a small outfit so im not going to jump on the bandwagon over this

i'm reserving judgement. give that i was number 3 or whatever on the list, and still dont have mine. and the LCR ones were done first!

PS. still no callback re: fitting :(

unless you reckon we can fit it ourselves? :hide: where you getting yours done?

tinbum

Mar 31, 2007
Bournemouth
I do have to say (and I've not bad-mouthed them yet) that the delays with the Cat's (which has caused the large part of the time delay) should have meant that the systems were dispatched right 1st time.

I'll wait to see what my exhaust man thinks of the product in general, seeing as he makes exhausts himself he'll have a fairly critical eye!

I have had my BF system for over 2 years, and I had to wait nearly 3 months for them to stop naffing around with mods and missing CAT's from Germany etc etc....then as no doubt most of you have heard me say before, I got it fitted and it rattled, then they basically told me it was my problem.

BF are cheap, but in my opinion their product is cr*p and so is their aftersales service !!

I dont know the in's and out's of this particular problem, but from briefly reading other peoples comments on this thread, it seems BF have either not learnt or really arnt bothered by peoples previous bad experiences and/or problems !! ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members