LC run on dyno dynamics rolling road session...

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
Take the fog light out its right in front of the intercooler......the passengers side one is perfect for a cold air feed to the airbox to.
plan on doing both these ASAP. I think a faclift bumper is worse than the OP's type.

If it's any help on an unmapped LCR (210) with Forge FMIC my AIT's were 29 Degrees C with 17 Degrees C ambient, this was on the road not RR, on full boost in 4th gear.
got a twin-pass eBay cooler sitting in the garage ready to go in. Like most I really want a Forge cooler but at twice the price its a little out reach for me at the moment.

... the Dremel got a work out last night... :lol::lol::lol:
looks much better IMO. Nothing like a bit of dremel action :cartman:

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
The coolers are £80-100

Pipe kit £75

MAP pipe £30?

I replaced all my silicon with really good quality stuff and all my clamps with T bolt clamps that cost me about £130 but if your not fussy you can use the stuff that comes with the pipe kit

Vacum pipe, 25mm pipe, a 90deg metal elbow to put DV into TIP and odd brackets etc prob about £20

So you could do it for around £200 but I spent the extra to get it excatly how I wanted it and I'm very pleased with it.

I would however say that the FMIC's me and the LCR owners use only really fit behind the LCR bumpers.....I have got mine on behind my facelift bumper and in my opinion it looks mean as fook but its hardly stealth.

fancy coming and fitting me one adam.... love to have one, replicate your kit.. looks v.good

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
fancy coming and fitting me one adam.... love to have one, replicate your kit.. looks v.good

Cheers mate....don't really fancy doing another tho it was a PITA! :doh:

I learnt a lot from doing mine tho so if you fancy doing it yourself I will gladly give any advice needed...if I can :)

Jul 29, 2006
cumbria
www.facebook.com
OOps sorry Adam ,and its even staring me in the face.........so it's do-able then mate:) ....better start saving, FMIC,suspension,re-spray and stage 2 map,better start doing some weekend work:(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.