LCR Fuel Pump & Injectors

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
Basically looking at my options on my stage 2 Revo K03S Ibiza Cupra and what I can do to achieve the best performance on that set-up, will I see any worthy gains from fitting a 225 LCR fuel pump and injectors over the standard items? I already have the stage 2 map, Jetex cone filter extended close to the wing, turbo back Miltek with 200 cell race cat, Forge FMIC, Forge 007P, N249 bypass, Forge TIP and various pipes replaced with silicone replacements, I am going to look in to the phenolic inlet gasket and the odd other bit but just really want to see wether the fuel pump and injectors are worth going for on this set-up not going to exceed the K03S as it would be unpracticle for me.

Any help appreciated guys.

Dane :)

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
Injectors and fuel pump are not needed. Fuel pump can be changed if your old one is on it's way out. Stick it on a dyno and see how it is.

Cheers for the info bud, just wanted to weigh up my options before I take it to have the map fine tuned for the K03S I have just fitted, any more mods you would recommend?

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Next step is hybrid or K04 unless going BT

Thought about a high flow manifold? You might also see some gains from water/meth injection if mapped to suit

tommy2008cupra

injectors no, fuel pump maybe ,you need to check the air fuel ratio as often revo stage 2 seems to lean out higher up the rev range

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
Next step is hybrid or K04 unless going BT

Thought about a high flow manifold? You might also see some gains from water/meth injection if mapped to suit

I did consider high flow mani mate I think I was asking about yours actually, I practically went ahead and got one but held on till my turbo came off so I could see the condition of the standard mani and it was perfect so I stalled that for a while with funds being a bit low but it could be worth considering in the future are the gains very worthwhile from a high flow mani on the K03S? I have had a quick look at water/meth injection also, dont suppose you could shed any light on kit costs and mapping? Guessing it needs a custom map for that.

Last edited:

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
injectors no, fuel pump maybe ,you need to check the air fuel ratio as often revo stage 2 seems to lean out higher up the rev range

Cheers bud, I may just stick a phenolic gasket on give her a service and take it for the tweak on the map and see how it performs then.

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
I did consider high flow mani mate I think I was asking about yours actually, I practically went ahead and got one but held on till my turbo came off so I could see the condition of the standard mani and it was perfect so I stalled that for a while with funds being a bit low but it could be worth considering in the future are the gains very worthwhile from a high flow mani on the K03S? I have had a quick look at water/meth injection also, dont suppose you could shed any light on kit costs and mapping? Guessing it needs a custom map for that.

Ah, sorry mate didn't put two and two together :)

The standard manifold is a massive restriction on the 1.8Ts and definitely worth some more torque

As for WMI, I got my kit for just shy of £300 from Bill and got him to fit it for a few hours labour while it was in to be mapped anyway. You should be able to use lemmiwinks to adjust the ignition timing after installing WMI, or get a tuner to do this for you.

Bang for buck it's worth the money imo, accounting for 15-20 BHP in my case.

tommy2008cupra

ye i had mine tweeked after i fitted lcr pump ,phenolinic gasket and ths manifold

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
Manchester
Ah, sorry mate didn't put two and two together :)

The standard manifold is a massive restriction on the 1.8Ts and definitely worth some more torque

As for WMI, I got my kit for just shy of £300 from Bill and got him to fit it for a few hours labour while it was in to be mapped anyway. You should be able to use lemmiwinks to adjust the ignition timing after installing WMI, or get a tuner to do this for you.

Bang for buck it's worth the money imo, accounting for 15-20 BHP in my case.

Definately sounds worth looking in to! Cheers for the info mate, just getting as much info as I can from the experts and see where it takes me.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.