LCR Issues.....Help/Ideas

CHRIS200

Powered by Seat Sport
Oct 4, 2003
Fleet, Hants
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Having a few problems with my LCR. Firstly the battery keeps dying after being parked up for 2 weeks at a time, now this to me is really not normal or right. Any ideas on this??

Also I have a light metallic ratteling sound coming from behind the passangers side dash. It just appeared on day and has not gone away.

I also have not really spent any money on the car on mods, now what do I do first??
I'm thinking strut brace and anti roll bars. Any idea on cost for these??

Cheers
Chris

bushybeaver

V Power Love Machine
May 14, 2005
Mid Devon
Battery dying after being stood for 2 weeks is not good, maybe something is sucking the charge, check water levels of battery??
Depends how much money you want to spend on mods if your not sure what to do first, it looks like you already got a remap,one of the very rare 2002 lcr aswell, start doing little mods that dont cost heaps, rear wiper, aeiral, gear knob, tints that sort of thing.

CHRIS200