lcr loss of power?

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
hey just recentley i think my lcr has lost a bit of power. doesnt seem to pull as hard in 6th gear on the motorway as it used to. noticed it a bit around town also. unfortunatley dont have access to vagcom so cant really check. clutch defo not slipping. any thorts?

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
just recently been fully serviced so not air filter. dont really want to disconnect battery beacause i will lose radio code? Thort it mite be an maf sensor fault? am going to post in vagcom section because i dont know which one i need.

lbr66cov

Hi
i am coventry side of m69 i have vagcom if you want yours checking for any faults (anytime) has the engine management light come on?

Jamie225

Dec 16, 2009
Leicester
Hi
i am coventry side of m69 i have vagcom if you want yours checking for any faults (anytime) has the engine management light come on?

yeh that would be great. it mite just be in my head but i just think its lost a bit of power. no engine light on

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
pmd... you will need a logging session mate, if no faults then logs on boost,timimng,maf,duty cycle etc etc will need doing to see any issues.