LCR owner wants to see Blueflame in the flesh...

BBoy82

Dan the compressor man...
Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
I was servicing my car on saturday, and noticed that the backbox on my LCR has started to rot through. My wife-to-be-approved-mantra has always been to upgrade as i replace, so im sure you can all appreciate that im mortified at HAVING to replace the backbox...;)
Im pretty sure its a blueflame cat-back that i want, but i wouldnt mind seeing and hearing one in the flesh before i splash out.
The missus-in-the-making is off on her hen do next weekend, which leaves me free to make a road trip. Sadly ill be in the work van, as she's taking the car! :cry:

So, has anyone got a blueflame cat back fitted, that wouldnt mind me having a quick look on the morning of saturday 6th of June?
Preferably east midlands, as im based in Thrapston, J13 of A14.
Thanks in advance,
Dan

BBoy82

Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
Nice one!!

Outstanding!
I'll try and figure out how to send a PM with my phone number, and if you send me a txt with your name and place/time details, we can meet up. I hate satnav's so street name and number will be spot on!
Cheers for this, i'll make it worth your while!
Dan

BBoy82

Oct 25, 2008
East Northants
yeah, have done! She sounds niiiiice!

I take it thats a full turbo-back...?

Does it drone at motorway cruising speed/revs?

Cheers for your help fellas...

B5TSN

Ok cool.
I figured it would take longer than that to be honest!
Thanks again guys.

Hi Fella

I have had the turbo back Blueflame for 30,000 miles now and to be honest one of the best mods, a Seat Dealer fitted this and were impressed by the quality and the SOUND.....:D

For the money you spend its great value, well worth it mate.

If you don't want to spend the money, I have all my original system that had only done 12,000 miles.

What am I saying, if you have your misses permission, then do it.

Cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.