LCR stock head unit-i-pod?

JCR280

Feb 13, 2010
Herne bay/KENT
Iv just got myself a LCR its got the stock head unit with 6 disc changer i wanted to know is it possible to connect my i-pod touch to it in anyway? if so what do i need

Cheers
J

Dec 6, 2008
Shropshire
I'd recommend an auxilliary input kit so you can still control what you listen to from the ipod, mine also allowed me to keep my cd changer.

JCR280

Feb 13, 2010
Herne bay/KENT
Thanks for the replys so would the link posted by markyboyt be THE exact thing im going to need? if i bid and buy it is it easy to instal?

the first link posted by flameboydan will mean i loose the cd changer id rather keep that in use if i can.

J

JCR280

Feb 13, 2010
Herne bay/KENT
Ok so iv got the cable (the one on the last ebay link) but what cable do i need to connect the ipod to the unit i have recived?:think:

J

Dec 6, 2008
Shropshire
Ok so iv got the cable (the one on the last ebay link) but what cable do i need to connect the ipod to the unit i have recived?:think:

J

you need a 3.5mm jack plug to 2 male phono plugs lead, on my iphone the case has a small hole at the top for the headphone socket so i had to get another cable with a 3.5mm jack plug with a smaller casing to fit in the hole.

JCR280

Feb 13, 2010
Herne bay/KENT
Thanks mate, where did you get yours from? sorry to sound stupid im new the he "ipod stuff!" mines a ipod touch that i using il prob have the same headphone hole tho.

Thanks for your help!
J

Dec 6, 2008
Shropshire
Thanks mate, where did you get yours from? sorry to sound stupid im new the he "ipod stuff!" mines a ipod touch that i using il prob have the same headphone hole tho.

Thanks for your help!
J

It's just a normal headphone plug but on the case I have on my phone the case covers around the headphone socket leaving a hole not much bigger than the socket itself, the lead I brought had too big a casing around the headphone socket to fit into the recess so I had to but an adaptor to give a more streamlined plug housing.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise