Le Mans 2022, anyone going?

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Just wandered if anyone else from the Cupra.net community is off to the LeMans 24hr?
Me and my lad are going and in previous years I’ve always seen a few other Uk registered Seats dotted about the campsites and wandered if the owners were on here. I have spotted cards this time. ;)
First time I’m taking the old Cupra R so looking forward to giving the old girl a good run.
Spent the full day yesterday washing and polishing and applied a couple of small stickers for the occasion.
Service tommorow then all good to go.
Heading down Thursday so look out for a grey mk1 heading south from the North west.
DF3A169D-838F-44BE-9ADA-0879556BBE22.jpeg

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Thanks Rich, don’t know who’s more excited me or my 11 year old car mad son who’s coming with me. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been a few times before but this is the first time taking the Leon.
Car serviced yesterday and all was good apart from the rear indicator bulbs flashing white due to age so I changed those last night.
Early start Thursday morning, (well it’ll be same as going to work for me) to get down to Folkestone to jump on the shuttle then hopefully have a chilled drive down to Le Mans doing some car spotting along the way.
There’s always lots of exotic and rare cars making the journey so we’ll see what we can spot.

Reactions: Rich.T
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise