Le Mans

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Terrible luck for the works Peugeots and the Oreca 908 too. Its been a sprint from start to finish really, and the Audi's really were on the back foot in comparison of speed. But as we know in endurance its about getting to the end not how quick you do it, and the Audi's have excelled again.

Just about to say how great it was to see an Aston in the top 4, and 009 just let go :(

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
A perfect example of the tortoise and the hare wasn't it! Not to say the Audis were slow mind you...

Watched all the sessions midweek and the first few hours of the race, but sadly had to go to work last night. I was following it on Facebook though, getting updates from Allan McNish, Aston Martin and Ollie Gavin's pages. Then saw some this morning when I got in and the final 2 hours. Gutted 009 didn't finish, that was cruel. Anthony Davidson's move on the leading Corvette was ill-timed, he should have waited until after that section to pass it. And then he comes out with a load of comments which make him look very arrogant. I actually thought he was alright from the Five Live F1 coverage, but he's gone down in my estimation after that.

I really really want to go next year now!!

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Was a really good race i thought, managed to watch quite alot over the weekend.

Peugeots were unlucky but as has been said in a 24hr race its not just performance that matters.

On a side note i was kinda supporting the mansell, nigel and his sons but they crshed after 4 laps....

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Looking forward to the Silverstone 1000KM in September now, all the big guns are going to be there. :D

Came across this on Facebook.

29711_10150221085400265_545295264_12741055_52954_n.jpg

Chieflongshin

I had to ask the question "Why was Nigel Mansell allowed to race?"

He looked like a drunken war veteran being pulled from that car.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.