Lease delivery times

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
Well looks like no boats left Barcelona for the uk like I was told ffs!
I wouldn't worry too much. It'll be on it's way soon. It's not fully loaded yet (the draught is only 6.6 metres). I think it will be heading out some time within the next 24 hours.

roh33l

Apr 26, 2021
Aquarius Ace has now left Barcelona on what looks like a direct trip straight to Sheerness with an ETA of 01st Dec.

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
Yeh not Grimsby so looks like I was bullsh*tted again!

The standard trip for Aquarius Ace is Livorno - Barcelona - Sheerness - Grimsby - Port of Tyne - Livorno etc. Sometimes it may stop at Setubal or Tanger but I’ll pretty much guarantee that the next stop after Sheerness (where it usually stays only a few hours) will be Grimsby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt93883

Nov 11, 2021
The standard trip for Aquarius Ace is Livorno - Barcelona - Sheerness - Grimsby - Port of Tyne - Livorno etc. Sometimes it may stop at Setubal or Tanger but I’ll pretty much guarantee that the next stop after Sheerness (where it usually stays only a few hours) will be Grimsby.

Really hope so. It’s getting daft now!

Reactions: General Dryness

matt93883

Nov 11, 2021
Boats left but they don’t know if our cars on it. How is that possible?? Surely they’re scanned on or something!

General Dryness

Jun 17, 2021
Boats left but they don’t know if our cars on it. How is that possible?? Surely they’re scanned on or something!

There seems to be a black hole of information between leaving the factory and arriving at the UK port. Seems like pot luck but I’d certainly expect that your car is on Aquarius Ace.

Reactions: Splosho

Splosho

Aug 31, 2021
Greater Manchester
There seems to be a black hole of information between leaving the factory and arriving at the UK port. Seems like pot luck but I’d certainly expect that your car is on Aquarius Ace.

It's a lucky dip at the moment not knowing when your car is getting built, as well as what information you receive 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: General Dryness

Mrfunk

Apr 11, 2021
That's just selfish because I know dealers keep a lot of information private like what boat it going on and arriving times, they know this info. I think every car should have up to date tracking its only fair when your parting with that kind of money

Reactions: Splosho

Splosho

Aug 31, 2021
Greater Manchester
That's just selfish because I know dealers keep a lot of information private like what boat it going on and arriving times, they know this info. I think every car should have up to date tracking its only fair when your parting with that kind of money
I agree I don't mind waiting as I've been waiting 6 months now, the lack of communication is the biggest frustrater! I tried to contact the supplying dealer and pretty much got told to ask the broker... Leasing Options have no idea either. So I'm no of the wiser at the moment, I did try to contact Cupra but they just said they would contact the dealer on my behalf. But after the previous encounter I just left it, so I'm just waiting for to receive an update that's it's left the factory, on the ship or it's arrived at the port in the UK. The last I heard before they went quiet was provisional week 50 that was back at week 38 when the car missed it's build date

Wheres_My_Car

Oct 4, 2021
I think I'll order my next car
I agree I don't mind waiting as I've been waiting 6 months now, the lack of communication is the biggest frustrater! I tried to contact the supplying dealer and pretty much got told to ask the broker... Leasing Options have no idea either. So I'm no of the wiser at the moment, I did try to contact Cupra but they just said they would contact the dealer on my behalf. But after the previous encounter I just left it, so I'm just waiting for to receive an update that's it's left the factory, on the ship or it's arrived at the port in the UK. The last I heard before they went quiet was provisional week 50 that was back at week 38 when the car missed it's build date
They are due some on the 17th. Not sure if yours will be on the same ship but I've been told the 17th. I did ask for a build week earlier in the year but didn't get an answer.

Splosho

Aug 31, 2021
Greater Manchester
I think I'll order my next car

They are due some on the 17th. Not sure if yours will be on the same ship but I've been told the 17th. I did ask for a build week earlier in the year but didn't get an answer.

It’ll be a great Christmas present if I hear anything soon! But I wouldn’t be surprised if not

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.