Lease delivery times

Wheres_My_Car

Oct 4, 2021
So have you already signed the documents?

Mine is supposed to arrive on Friday but I've not had anything to sign yet. Have a feeling it won't be Friday

Oct 16, 2021
So have you already signed the documents?

Mine is supposed to arrive on Friday but I've not had anything to sign yet. Have a feeling it won't be Friday

Mines supposed to be at the dealers on the 16th and I Havnt signed anything either. Bit confused when people have said they’ve signed things and got a reg plate several weeks before delivery, yet I’ve had nothing and it’s expected with them in 4 days… allegedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheres_My_Car

Oct 4, 2021
Yeah, starting to get worried. I didnt even get a build date from Leasing Options. So I'm hoping I will just sign at the last minute

Gembow17

Nov 16, 2021
Fingers cross for you! Looks like mine will be a similar timescale to you, so at least I finally got a possible eta when it could go to build. However at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed again

My V2 is being delivered next week. It landed in Grimsby on 3rd Dec so it'll be exactly 2 weeks from the port to registration/PDI and delivery. Car was originally ordered in May and was build week 37. Will post pics when it arrives!
Do you know what ship it was on?

Gembow17

Nov 16, 2021
Aquarius Ace dropped off cars last weekend and is currently en route to Tanger- Morocco. United Spirit is current on the way to Sheerness and should be docking around 4am in the morning
Yeah, think mine was on the Aquarius Ace, I have had finance docs through, but as yet no delivery date.

roh33l

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah mine was on the Aquarius ace. I guess it just depends on your lease / finance company when you get your documents but I received my reg and finance docs to sign around 2 weeks before the car was due to land in the UK. I was equally surprised to see that my finance docs included the vehicle reg before it was in the UK but was told that the dealership can assign a reg from its pool and give it to the finance company as soon as the status of the car is changed to 'in transit from factory' as it means the factory would have updated the system with the cars VIN / chassis number to be linked with it. Obviously the full registration with the DVLA only takes place once the cars in the UK.

Leep

Jul 10, 2021
Mine arrived this morning, ordered in may, I got an email 3 weeks ago to say it was being shipped

unfortunately the infotainment systems is faulty so it’s going back in the morning 😡😡

4D8397CF-EA10-4744-9D1E-B0040CBF3E7B.jpeg

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
That is so annoying guess they are using Aldi or Lidl microchips

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

moondawg69

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone still waiting on theirs from UK Carline? Or had theirs delivered recently? I am still stuck at 'in transit from factory' after nearly a month now, with no updates since I asked last Friday...

Splosho

Aug 31, 2021
Greater Manchester
Anyone still waiting on theirs from UK Carline? Or had theirs delivered recently? I am still stuck at 'in transit from factory' after nearly a month now, with no updates since I asked last Friday...
Ordered mine from LO but with the factory closing from Friday till week 2 in 2022 unless it's currently on United Spirit which was at Sheerness yesterday and Tyne today. I doubt you'll see it till some time in Jan/early Feb

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
Ordered mine from LO but with the factory closing from Friday till week 2 in 2022 unless it's currently on United Spirit which was at Sheerness yesterday and Tyne today. I doubt you'll see it till some time in Jan/early Feb
The factory will be open between 27th December - 2nd January. They are only shutting for 2 weeks in total.

Reactions: Splosho
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise