LED tail lights?

abbotsmike

Dec 17, 2011
Uxbridge
apparantly 25,000 to 50,000 hours :shrug:

a long life but I wonder if you can change them if they fail.... will be a joke if they fail haha

Assuming they were lit for 12 hours each and every day, they'd last for nearly 6 years! Based on a 25000 hour service life.

As long as they have been designed properly with a decent voltage regulating driver, and not just a series resistor, then there's no reason they won't last the life of the car.

EDIT: or to put it another way, if you spent 25000 hours at 60mph, you'd cover 1,500,000 miles! Yes I'm bored!

Last edited:
Reactions: Veyron
Mar 19, 2010
Apparently no law against position of reverse light. and I cant remember the last time I used my fog light.... then again a guy on here loomed it up so it swapped them over. I think ill do that

Mar 19, 2010
Ye Im not clued up on electrical ..but I just guess I splice the fog across to the other side and vice versa for the reverse and swap bulbs over

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2010
each to there own I guess. I like these as they are alot different. The thing that really makes me like the red ones is that its all a nice flush red, which ive always wanted to achieve

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise