LEDS on rear number plates

trevstylee99

always needing help
Jul 4, 2008
hey guys sori if theres a thread for this btu i cant find it anywhere can any1 tell me if theres a kit yet to put led 272 festoons in without setting the bulb failure light off? i got my HID kit and piaas on the front and its working great but with the numberplates theres no room for adjusting. any help guys?

stuartsjg

Oct 22, 2008
Aberdeen
iim guessing the LED's consume such little current the ECU cannot detect the consumption of the lamp, or all it sees is the consumption is less than it should be so throws up the warning.

Perhaps a higher power LED module or if you electronically minded, a sutiable parallel resistor to bring the overall current consumption to that of the normal bulb.

Stuart

trevstylee99

always needing help
Jul 4, 2008
im an electrician as it goes lol jus wondered if there was anythiing out similar to the piaa kit that i cud buy before i made something myself thanks anyways,

trevstylee99

always needing help
Jul 4, 2008
aah thatll b cool ill have a play around this week n if i cum up wiv anythin ill make em n let u guys no how it goes if u like? ive seen it done on a spanish model and it does look really gd

trevstylee99

always needing help
Jul 4, 2008
oh rite thatll be gd duno how they are guna fit but that shud be interesting to see i tink ill prob make sum anyway saves waiting the length of a piece of string if you know what i mean

trevstylee99

always needing help
Jul 4, 2008
sh*t i wud give up if i were u ive sussed a way of doin it jus gota find the rite size resistor n its ready to go

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.