LEON CR fluttering boost problem

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
no not tonight mate i am off tonight and tomorrow night went out with the missus tonight what will that do then if you blank off the valve

martin CR

Sep 3, 2006
no not tonight mate i am off tonight and tomorrow night went out with the missus tonight what will that do then if you blank off the valve

If you blank of the valve and the problem is still there you know it is not the DV or N249(electronic air recirculation valve) at fault, I am reading my audi service department manual at the moment, the section for turbo boost and vacume systems is 50 pages long, I will keep you posted

I thought i was the only one with this fault! It isn't the valve on mine as JKM tried all of them and pressure tested the whole system and changed all the hoses back to stock ones. All that's left to try on my car is the ECU. I bet it turns out to be something really stupid.

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
ok that rules out the code being the problem for deffinate, well for your sake rich at least ur not the only one out there and anyone with FMIC we can rule that out as rich doesnt have one, you also have all silicon hosing rich dont you

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
ok so that so far rules out hoses, FMIC, Code, i think once a few others have checked there diverter valves then we can rule that out, what about the wastegate is there a chance that could be fubard under load or did JKM check that as well rich. Do you know what they are going to try when your car goes back in

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
when you say all the hoses rich does that include all the small ones aswell like the ones that go to the N75 and N249(think that is it) etc etc

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
see also i would say it would have something to do with the load as obviously at say 1500rpm in 4th 5th and 6th you are putting more load on the car so perhaps the N75 cant handle it but like you say rich JKM have checked that. When is your car going in to find some more answers

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
i dont have the patients to do it rich what you clean it with, and we can add another to the list. Banana Man does your number plate say Knob U if so that is quality i think that has to be one of the best plates i have seen

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
Anyone who has posted on this if your car is standard then say so if not then can everyone list there engine mods,

Mine is:
Revo stage 2
Blueflame Exhaust
Pace Fmic
Samco Tip
Forge 007p DV
BMC panel filter with custom CAI
4bar FPR