Leon Cupra 280 - Help with colour choice!

easybreeze80

Aug 31, 2014
On the right car white looks ace, especially with gloss black trims... but agree about struggling to keep it clean, but it fairs well as in the sunshine the white is so bright the dirt gets hidden, obviously only until it starts getting really dirty! Although on the plus side, every time you wash it it'll be like having a new car again.

schofier

Aug 16, 2014
Southampton
I really like Alor Blue but unfortunately not available on the Cupra. It would be nice to have a blue option on the Cupra. I was torn between Emocion Red and Dynamic Grey, in the end went for the dynamic as it has a hint of blue in some lights. Colour is a personal choice so not everyone will agree! :) But the Cupra looks great in any of the colours available...
According to the latest brochure Alor Blue is now available on the Cupra.

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
According to the latest brochure Alor Blue is now available on the Cupra.

It's about time Seat did a blue option, might even get a yellow one soon!

Although it doesn't appear to be on the configurator... So they've done half a job or cocked up the brochure! (They've been known to, did it with the bucket seats and fabric).

They've got the Orange pack listed now which looks funky though :cool:

Last edited:

schofier

Aug 16, 2014
Southampton
It's about time Seat did a blue option, might even get a yellow one soon!

Although it doesn't appear to be on the configurator... So they've done half a job or cocked up the brochure! (They've been known to, did it with the bucket seats and fabric).

They've got the Orange pack listed now which looks funky though :cool:
The new "Super High Definition" 6.5" SatNav doesn't appear on the configurator either.

RabRS

Aug 25, 2014
Think you'll find B&Q (other DIY retailers are available) sell a wide range of brushes and a very extensive range of paint colours..... Enjoy BTW, not jealous one little bit....

Brushes?? Sod that, far too labour intensive. I'd use a roller. :whistle: