Alex09

Jan 13, 2022
6C027481-3467-4BA8-9F76-8561F3959117.png

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I read all I can on this forum @Damo H, thanks.
as I understand, negative camber for the clubsport S is -2 front and -2’15 rear (but don’t care the rear as it’s possible to set).
i see that maybe one piece is the key of this camber difference on clubsport S, hub carriers: réf 5Q0407253E and 5Q0407254E (left and right). With 85mm bearing instead of 80.
I went on carprog and I can find that cupra R and cupra st have this part.

If I’m not wrong, negative camber from R comes from other side of this this part is common to cupra and cupra r…
Sounds like you have a better idea of it than myself. I was under the impression that more parts where required. But wasn't able to find the original post. Now you mention control arms, that does sound familiar, maybe both Clubsport and Clubsport S have the revised suspension.

To be honest when I looked into it, it was far easier (and cheaper) to just buy top mounts. There are 2 versions you can get as its a much simpler solution that changing hub carriers etc:

These are what I have:
https://progressiveparts.com/produc...lf-gti-r-8v-8s-audi-a3-s3-rs3-tt-tts-ttrs-mqb

However, I believe these are the ones closer (camber wise) to the Clubsport S/R:

Alex09

Jan 13, 2022
I was reading carprog on my phone, the reality is different, my screen was not wide enough, I read Cupra R and Cupra ST. But on my computer I can read CUPRA ST R 😅
Than the big difference for camber is this hub carrier.
You’re totally right for the expensive part of this adventure, better to buy your top mounts.
Honestly I’m not really surprised that the hub carrier changed. In 2006 I’ve bought a clio Rs 182, the difference of parts for the camber between clio Rs and clio Rs « châssis sport » was… the hub carrier.

this hub of Cupra R cost 1000€ for the both. Maybe we must change bearings too (it was the case for clio Rs)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.