Leon Cupra R 225. ( Oz Cup's now fitted)

qed296

Leaving it standard
Jul 19, 2009
Leon Cupra R 225
Hi folks....got a few pic's now the cars clean.
Standard spec at the mo....erm....well...Forge Split R DV fitted(only as the o/e one was not working)...Green filter... tints all round...black front badge ...mini ariel and removed the "LEON" from the boot.Looking to get the wheels refurbed...going for the same colour.
Really chuffed with the car,a big step up form my mk4 golf gti.She's got 70 thou on the clock and is nice and clean....I'am sure to be getting to what remains of the shows and hope to meet some of you.
LEONCUPRAR005.jpg

LEONCUPRAR003.jpg

LEONCUPRAR002-1.jpg

LEONCUPRAR001-1.jpg

Comments welcome

Last edited:

qed296

Leaving it standard
Jul 19, 2009
Leon Cupra R 225
Cheers folks....had to view a couple of real dogs before i found this one.

Ref the plate i made it at work,but there loads of places like fancyplate that let you sumit the size you want.

qed296

Leaving it standard
Jul 19, 2009
Leon Cupra R 225
Hows it goin peeps...??

A quick look on ebay has proved fruitful.Not only did i pick up a Nomad piller pod in black for the great price of £20 but also a Autogauge boost gauge for £5!! Both as new.

I was going to post pics but iam sure you've seen them before....

Wheels go in soon for a refurb...ill post pics of these..nowt major for these,going for the o/e colour.

qed296

Leaving it standard
Jul 19, 2009
Leon Cupra R 225
Well its been an age since i added any pics, cleaned the car today so got a couple of quick pictures taken before the rain.

Not really done much apart from tax/mot and keep it clean.Oh and a full caliper refurb, pain staking but really worth it.

Wheels have been treated to a refurb. To be honest a refurb is a lie, there wasnt a mark on them it was just a colour change to anthricite. ( these will be up for sale in the next week)
257b9e00.jpg
[/IMG]
cefcf274.jpg
[/IMG]

qed296

Leaving it standard
Jul 19, 2009
Leon Cupra R 225
Thanks. I'am always looking to do things but in the back of my mind theres that nagging thought about if i want to sell on.

I'am sure its a daft thought but then again most people wont standard R's.

qed296

Leaving it standard
Jul 19, 2009
Leon Cupra R 225
Finaly got my wheels. There the Oz Cup wheels from the racer's.
Had them refurbed in anthracite to dark to get some pics up now.
Ill get some taken saturday morning.
Really glad i held out for them now.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
they look very nice but imho the standard ones looked slightly better. however it what you think about them that counts.
the standard wheels are very hard to better, but i do like your new alloys

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.