Leon Cupra spotted

Banana Man

Team Banana
Apr 24, 2006
Kent
www.teambanana.org
NEW leon Cupra spotted in Waterloo this morning....was it you?

A dull cold foggy morning in Waterloo, London.
A glimpse of bright yellow caught my eye.
Sure enough new leon cupra....
it looked good i must say....
did not realise they were out here yet

I'm pleased to say it was too quick for me to take a photo on my phone.
:D

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
the fr and cupra are almost identical on the outsides same bumpers etc with only the centre bar of the front bumper on the cupra being black instead of body coloured that and the wing mirrors being black on cupra silver on fr

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Does the aero kit make it look like a cupra?

This car certainly had cupra bumpers... for example...the rear bumper with black area around no. plate simulating WTCC cars diffuser etc.

:confused:

Sorry mate i don';t it would of been a cupra, I don't think any are in the country yet.
As said above the FR looks almost identical, slighlt different wheels. and the cupra has an oval exhaust.

:)

Skinfakse

Mar 3, 2006
Denmark
Don´t forget the black painted B and C pillars... and that it says "Cupra" instead of "Leon" on the back! :D

Extremely easy to spot on the run... :whistle: :D

thesonny

UNV This
Nov 20, 2006
They trial some on the english roads for lucky workers/article writers for pre-release articles so could well have been on in london especially. I think it is quite possible Banana Man saw one. Not uncommon. I saw a BMW 335 before they went on sale in this country, english registered too and right hand drive. They are mint.

Alba77

Dont like to be negative, but it was probably an fr with aero kit. Theres one round here to. Almost triiped over my wee dog when I saw one other day while out walking him. The chap had even put the cupra badge accross the back..lol.. double of a cupra. Just a very good look alike..

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Because we have to test if the torque of the car is good enough.:p

Ps. You're spot on about the caravan, next summer i'll be driving my Cupra with my caravan behind it to spain on our holliday. :banned:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.