Leon cupra suspension height?

AndyT

Feb 7, 2016
Finland
Hi ! Just been registered here and having few questions about Leon's stock suspension height.

I have Leon cupra TDi and planning to get coilover set for next summer.

Is cupra Leon lower than "stock" Leon (stella?) with factory suspension?

Been looking for KW v1 or Street Comfort set for my Leon to get it little lower for summertime and for winter to get it back higher, because here in Finland, roads are in very bad condition at winter, and I think that my sump and front bumper even now collects all snowclods and all other little objects from the road..

Just thinking this, when all say that with coilover set, you can't get back to your stock suspension height, and I don't want to get lower than this in winter.

Thanks for your answers,
AndyT
:)

AndyT

Feb 7, 2016
Finland
Ok, thanks for the info!

Think I would now order KW coilover set, because KW's coilover sets ( V1 and Street Comfort ) will fit in all 2wd models, and there's no seperated Cupra or Cupra R models, and lowering for example in Street Comfort is 20-45mm.

Then I would be right that it lowers that from "stock" Leon height, and I think that after summer, I can return it to stock "Cupra" height.

Haha, I don't know if I answered for myself in this post, but thanks a lot from that height info.

I appreciate!

- AndyT

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.