Leon Cupra with a few mods

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
i realy like it mate,its got that clean smooth class look about it,realy realy nice mate well done

spud187

Cheers mate. Wanted to keep it simple. Didn't want it to look like it had loads of bits bolted on to it!!!
Just gotta sort some engine mods and i will be happy!

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
Thanks for the comments guys.
I'm running FK coilovers on the car. Very comfortable considerin how low i have put them!
Also the bodywork was mint until I had a disagreement with an island!! See picture below :doh:

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww77/spudly187/16082007106-small.jpg

WTF happened there?! I see front and rear suspension damage :( Can't believe how easily that front alloy came into pieces, tis the sign of a poor ebay copy.

Was gonna comment on how smart it is!

spud187

WTF happened there?! I see front and rear suspension damage :( Can't believe how easily that front alloy came into pieces, tis the sign of a poor ebay copy.

Was gonna comment on how smart it is!

Just clipped an island and next thing i know my front wheel is overtakin me!!
Bought the wheels from wot i thought was a decent company but later found out they were selling dodgy copies from abroad.
Had to replace a new coilover, disc's and pads (needed them anyway!), wishbones and bushes and needs a new wing but haven't got round to that still! oh and new alloys from a decent company!!!!. The backs were fine after i got the car back home

All the bits needed replacing anyway so wasn't that upset (gave a good excuse to upgrade!)
But still chasin the company for a payout on the damage.