Leon custom interiors

epts2008

rule the bends
Mar 19, 2009
Chelmsford, Essex
Just wondered as everyones big on their cupra r body kits and alloys does anyone have a custom interior an I don't just means the seats does anyone have custom dash boards or fiberglass dashes or anything to make their interior look unique after all we look at the inside of the car more than the outside
0403it_10z+Veilside_SPI_Toyota_Supra+Interior_View_Gauge_Cluster.jpg

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
I'm getting my dash flock'd later in the year... prob been done before but it'll look good i think:drool:

As for body kits... oem is the way forward

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
yeah flocked would look really good imo....although im looking into carbon fibre parts for the interior.
btw what does oem actually stand for lol i dont have a clue what you guys mean when u say oem :lol:

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Will be looking in to black leather with either red or white stitching and possibly some carbon fibre trims if I can. Whether I'll do it or not depends on cost and whether it'll go in this car or a new project car (that's the plan).

Red stitching if the interior stays otherwise standard, white if I get the car resprayed white

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
full leather retrim is £900-£1500 to have the centres of the seats is about £400 to be infilled in a colour, so not cheap.

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Jake, is that price for the seats or the dash? I'm talking about doing all of the dash area; the bit that is currently just black plastic

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise