leon fr diesel whats it worth ????

tuono

Hi all,having to get rid of the Fr after 3 great years,due to work changes.
The car is Emocion Red,17"alloys,Central armrest,9.6 out of 10 bodywork (2 small stone chips),bluetooth,armrest,fitted road angel and standard. 48k miles ,detailed wax polish,rims waxed,serviced properly and driven mostly on business trips.
Brilliant car,drives well but if you are reading this you know that already.
Any guide as to price or how/where to sell appreciated.
on an 07
Cheers
Kenny

Last edited by a moderator:

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Plate and registration date would help as well. But 3 years I would guess 10.5K-10.5k????? maybe less as is above average millage.

joolsvern

The biggest MEMBER here
Jun 22, 2009
Doncaster
I've seen one very similar age/condition (only driven past it) in a local car place (has a lot of £20K+ cars in it) for £12K, so would think jezyg might be about right. They had a MK1 cupra (04 I think) in there a few months ago for £10K+.

Best bet is have a look around the net!

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
I've seen one very similar age/condition (only driven past it) in a local car place (has a lot of £20K+ cars in it) for £12K, so would think jezyg might be about right. They had a MK1 cupra (04 I think) in there a few months ago for £10K+.

Best bet is have a look around the net!

You on about that one at robin g's? Ive seen it too. Hope mines worth 10.5 k as I owe 10 on it :(

Nick G

Average mileage is 12k p.a (Diesel or petrol as that doesn't really come into it) - I agree that the value won't be affected as much as it's a Diesel but it's still above average miles.

I just paid £13,100 for a 2008 (March), FR TDi with 16k miles and all the options to give you an idea....

Best bet is to just look around on Autotrader & Pistonheads, see what they're going for!

Ashworth

Feb 2, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Just changed my 3 year old March 07 FR tdi last week and I got £10,500 for it. It was quite low mileage at only 25,000.
I perhaps could have got slightly more if I had shopped around, but I am very happy with the dearler I use, and they were giving me £1,000 off my new car through a loyalty promotion.

I love my new luna grey FR. The new CR engine is much quieter and seems smoother. I was only getting about 43 mpg at the best from my old car but I am getting approx 50 mpg from my new car.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.