Leon FR ehybrid estate 2022 headlining colour?

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
Sorry guys, couldn't find the info hence asking..

What colour headlining does the UK spec 2022 Leon FR ehybrid estate have?

Brochures don't show anything specific for the FR model, whereas FR Sport listed as black, some other trim levels as grey..

Thanks in advance ☺

Last edited:

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
I would say grey, pretty sure standard FRs are grey and just FR sports are black

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply.

What confuses is the brochure (price list) has nothing marked at all for FR's.

I also summised the likelihood of grey but have seen some pics online that look beige.

Hoping an owner with a UK model can confirm or otherwise

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
on the mk3 the fr was grey and the fr sport was black. Best guess the fr will be grey

looking at 2021 leon fr’s for sale they appear to be grey so that would be the best bet.

it actually doesn’t really matter though imo

grey lightens the interior up a bit and i would be content with either. Won’t be much of an issue when you are distracted by the non operational / problematic infotainment anyways.

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
on the mk3 the fr was grey and the fr sport was black. Best guess the fr will be grey

looking at 2021 leon fr’s for sale they appear to be grey so that would be the best bet.

it actually doesn’t really matter though imo

grey lightens the interior up a bit and i would be content with either. Won’t be much of an issue when you are distracted by the non operational / problematic infotainment anyways.
Thank you. Appreciated.

My interior should be light alot of the time as have pan roof specified, but was just curious as not clear within Seat marketing material.

It doesn't matter to me either way :)