Leon FR Technology Rear Parking Sensors Help

Dec 11, 2022
Hi Good Evening Fellow Leon Owners, need some advice, Ive purchased a 2016 Leon FR Technology as salvage repairable, I got the vehicle repaired, it came with rear parkign sensors and the same bumper was repaired and painted, however now the sensors dont work, i belive it may be somethig to do with the wiring , maybe a connector is not connected, does the harness that links the rear sensors connect on the driver side rear or is it passenger side? does anyone know where I could get a wiring diagram from? also I have I believe the MIB2, I can get my wifes iphone connected on apple carplay but cant figure out how to connect my android phone to use Android Auto any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi Good Evening Fellow Leon Owners, need some advice, Ive purchased a 2016 Leon FR Technology as salvage repairable, I got the vehicle repaired, it came with rear parkign sensors and the same bumper was repaired and painted, however now the sensors dont work, i belive it may be somethig to do with the wiring , maybe a connector is not connected, does the harness that links the rear sensors connect on the driver side rear or is it passenger side? does anyone know where I could get a wiring diagram from? also I have I believe the MIB2, I can get my wifes iphone connected on apple carplay but cant figure out how to connect my android phone to use Android Auto any ideas? Thanks in advance.
I'm fairly sure that the connectors are on the L/H side or the car. If you can get Apple Carplay then it is MIB2 and it should bring up the options of Android Auto/MirrorLink/CarPlay in the menu, it is possible that these options need to be enabled with VCDS or OBDeleven in the 5F module settings, sometimes they get disabled when doing a software update.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise