• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
fleabay is your friend ;)

They only get covered in dirt and worn out and cost a bomb from the dealer! The mats on ebay look identical and don't cost £80.Do a search on here.Think Cassman has some for sale.
 
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101374&highlight=cupra+r+mats

Just been reading some old threads, read them for yourself! I couldn't tell you I've never bought a seat of mats from a seat dealer, in fact I haven't even been in a seat dealership yet!!! Most threads on here suggest buying mats from somewhere other than the dealer because of the high price tag. Don't think there would be an issue if they were £30 tbh.You might get some standard leon ones but doubt you would get some seat sport/cupra r chequered ones for that!
 
Last edited:
The LCR ones are a bit chav INHO.

Stnadar dones are simply black with Leon written on them.

Not auto style leather bound qulity bit there again they don't cost >£100.

I'm goning to get qnother pair of SEAT ones, having said that we will have hadour lasses 2 years LCR in Jan and the original ones are waring well.