Leon MkII Servicing

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
It should mention it in the service schedule, but every 10k will vary between a full and an interim service. With a brake fluid change every 2 years, and cambelt service ideally by 60k or 5 years. So at 10k would be an interim service, 20k a full and possibly brake fluid, 30k interim, 40k full etc etc.

Mike H

Had the Cupra serviced today (20k, 08 plate) and it's just like a different car :D

I was under the impression that it was only basically an oil and filter change with check of brakes and other visuals. Can anyone tell me if there's any re-set of the ECU or similar (apart from the service indicator), which might have restored any settings to effectively give it more oomph? It's blindingly, blindingly quick - far more than it has been for the last few k's.

Happy, happy, happy, but puzzled at the same time :)

DaveFR

When you are looking at servicing you may find this interesting;

My local SEAT garage wanted to charge me £165 for a 1st service (what a joke) so i went to the VW dealer down the road and they did it for £70!

Worth keeping in mind.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
When you are looking at servicing you may find this interesting;

My local SEAT garage wanted to charge me £165 for a 1st service (what a joke) so i went to the VW dealer down the road and they did it for £70!

Worth keeping in mind.

Also worth bearing in mind, seat need a change of oil at 10,000 miles ... vw's long life oil doesn't get changed till 20,000 miles..

Its probably worth checking they did an oil change on yours as they wouldn't normally do one on the vw's hence the price difference.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise