Leon s

burN-Leon

Hi there just signed up today.

Ive only got a leon s because cupra is a bit out of my league being only 19 n no ncb.

Was wondering if anyone could giv me some advice on getting up to 150 hp

Thax
Michael

burN-Leon

According to the offical website they are 105bhp standard. Which chip do you suggest?

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
not really sure on naturally aspirated but in sure if you give it till morning someone will answer, anway how u finding it? any bodymods planned?

burN-Leon

Ive actually been drivin it since last april coz it was me dads n he let me drive it wen wanted bt now its mine so i can think about moddin. I like them handlin is good altho in wet wheels just spin easily.

NumberoftheBeast

Apr 20, 2005
Manchester
If 105 spins, imagine having 280 hehe.

face it, insurance is a ball-ache. Even if you mod it, I would like to think you declare it, which means your premium will be higher.

Weigh everything up.

burN-Leon

Yes i would declare everything, and I didnt plan on modding straight away.

Just wanted to know how I would go about doing it and what to use when i do thats all.

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
if your after some wheels mate ive got some 19s for sale at £450 ono all with good tyres and in good condition.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
105bhp - 150bhp in an NA car..... is it possible?
Revo quote +8-10%, which would be a max of about 10bhp....

Suppose air filter/exhaust might free up a couple of horses, but not sure where the other 35 will come from without something major?

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
To be honest mate I wouldn't bother, the amount of money it will cost to get 45bhp you'll be on the way to getting a cupra. Plus insurance for a highly modded car will be higher I would imagaine.
I know its frustraiting with insurance companies raping you but I would get a decent exauhst for a nice sound (not a 20"" bean can ;) ) and save your cash for a faster machine. :D

burN-Leon

I dont like exhausts that sound loud, like the more racey sound meself. Ok think I will just do that then, thanks for the advice anyway!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise