less than 1 month old....

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Absolute disgrace!! Gutted for you Frac. It was bad enough when someone opened there door into my rear panel, but that is just complete vandalism. There really is some scum in this world! Where abouts are you from? Just that I got a really good job done on mine.

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
I know mate pure scum of the earth!
I'm in Bristol mate, I've got a few mates in the security dept at work and they are going through the CCTV as we spk so hoping for a result there..
Either way I'm still gutted!

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Hopefully you'll find the scum that done it! Let us know how you get on and chin up :)

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
Very sorry. My daughter's Polo was keyed all round the car. Just not worth doing anything about it so lived with it. This is defo worth fixing. Get some quotes may not be tooooo bad.

Last edited:

JamMonkey

Mar 9, 2008
Cheshire
Had similar on mine think its one of my neighbours their cars look like they go to dodge'ems in them completely trashed, not a non dented or scratched panel on their two cars.
Think they have done my GF's as well.

I use REVIVE-uk.com to polish them out, they come to you and its not overly dear thankfully.

Gutted for you thou and not looking forward to my new motor being any where near these muppets in the future.

Matt

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
Its not a great picture mate, unfortunately its through to the metal!
Thanks all for the positive comments!

Last edited:

Taff

Jun 10, 2002
South Wales
Sorry to hear this bad news Fraczish. I too feel your pain, and it would be a knight are to wake up to this like you have.

I'd go to a few body's hops and check how much for a respray. Touch up paint isn't gonna hide this one especially if its metallic. Hope it was a one off and you get no more.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AJ

Oct 16, 2013
Sorry to read that some scum has done that to your lovely new motor [:@]

I feel for you bud, hope you get it all sorted and it wont cost you too much

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
Sorry to here that mate, some scummy people on this planet.
Hope you manage to find who it is via the security and you manage to get it sorted for a reasonable sum.

robo6

Oct 14, 2013
Durham
Sorry to hear that has happened. Mine had the same thing done to it just before Christmas - all the way down the drivers door and onto the front wing!

I tried t-cut and it made it a little bit better, but in some places it is quite deep.

I'm normally up in the North East and was wondering if anyone knows any decent repiar places they have used?

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
Thanks again for all your words of support!

Couple of closer photos here, looking how deep it is do you think it will need filling etc? What sort of result can I expect? Does it make it more difficult to match being metallic white?

If you zoom in a touch on the second photo you get an idea how deep it is...

Last edited:

Shiners

Jun 29, 2013
Scotland
Thanks again for all your words of support!

Couple of closer photos here, looking how deep it is do you think it will need filling etc? What sort of result can I expect? Does it make it more difficult to match being metallic white?

If you zoom in a touch on the second photo you get an idea how deep it is...

Oh jeezo!! That is so cruel. Really feel for you mate.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Oh that takes the p#%* this planet really does have some sorry arse people on it i really hope they get what is coming to them. Chin up Fraczish hope you get it sorted mate.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.