let see you backboxes!!

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
after craigw got a new backbox and some people thought it looked odd as it was so far back, got me thinking, lets have a look at all the other back boxes! i will start it off!

exhaustpics003.jpg

exhaustpics008.jpg

exhaustpics011.jpg

the bumper will be green soon with a black bottom so you can leave that alone lol!!

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
both my old mk2 'bizas had the mk3 cupra back boxes on..

have a choice of two to swap on to the golf at the mo.. a universal twin one or a 16V twin .. really dont like the one thats on at the moment.

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Thought as my name was mentioned in the opening post I should put my pictures up.

Before its was on the car.
Exhaust2.jpg

And on the car.
NewExhaust1.jpg

NewExhaust2.jpg

Its a universal box from ebay (as I needed one in a hurry) and even though it is universal Im very pleased with it. Not too loud when cruising but when you put the foot down you know it is there! [B)].

I like how subtle it is with the way that it is currently fitted but I think that it needs to be pulled out a little into the gap in the bumper.

Juggernaut1987

Mine was too noisy (not my decision though as I loved the sound!) and I have had it removed.

I'm afraid mine is a little too. Have a extra muffler tip in the car though but have to thicken it. It rattled when installed in the pipe.
When I have 15 posts I'll post some pictures haha. What box do you have now?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise