Lightweight alloy

Wilko

Badge snob
superleggeras.jpg

Superleggeras. Still claimed to be the lightest alloy on the market. My 18's wer >5kg per wheel and tire lighter than my 17" VW wheels

edc

Blue Leather & Shiny Bits
Feb 8, 2002
Surrey
www.clairecoileytrust.com
Kam said:
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a nice lightweight alloy in 17" for my Leon?

Was going to go for some OZ Supertourismo WRC in white but they don't have a fitment for the Leon :(

Ideally, want something that is £800 or less (wheels only), is that a realistic price for something good?

Thanks.

The problem is it's actually difficult to easily find out the weight of an alloy wheel ...

STA

Dave_LCR said:
New KONIG wheels, set of 17s with tyres in that price range no problem. E-racer and Holes models are both lightweight I think?! Though I don't know from personal experience so..?

Any idea where I could buy the KONIG wheels for my Ibiza FR? I think the lug pattern is 5x100.

Thanks!

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Wilko said:
superleggeras.jpg

Superleggeras. Still claimed to be the lightest alloy on the market. My 18's wer >5kg per wheel and tire lighter than my 17" VW wheels

I have the Leggeras in 17"..........Awesome wheel and i have found the ride comfortable....not too hard as may be found with lower profile tyres on 18s.

depresion

Dec 14, 2005
edc said:
The problem is it's actually difficult to easily find out the weight of an alloy wheel ...

Not that hard when you know somone like me who looks for that sort of thing when bord.

http://www.wheelweights.net/

tells me that 17x7 Superleggeras tip the scales at 15.2lb or 6.9Kg each that's light but compared to centerline Impulse at 11.8lb or 5.35Kg they arn't the lightest. (OZ ultraleggera do win the 18x7)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.