Lincoln area anyone???

thehawk18

Nov 26, 2010
Lincoln
Hi people,

Is there anyone in the Lincoln area planning on going to any shows/events this year?

I've only been to like two car shows ever :( would be good to get a convoy of like minded people heading to a show!

Also anyone got any previous exp of the ultimate dubs/gti inter/dubsmania or any others that they would recommend visiting?

Thanks people!

James

thehawk18

Nov 26, 2010
Lincoln
Yeah i went along to that last year and there was a decent selection of cars. May go along again just depends if im off work that weekend!

SlimLCR

Oct 21, 2011
Lincoln
I wasn't there last year as I was in Afghan, but I was there in 2011. Hopefully should be showing e Leon this year

thehawk18

Nov 26, 2010
Lincoln
Just putting it out there for anyone who fancies it, im on another forum *******.com and theyve arranged a get together for this sunday (Easter Sunday) at the Pride Of Lincoln Pub just off the A46. Meeting time from 7:30pm.

Currently theres only a few cars going but hopefully enough people will pop along to make it worthwhile! Plus we can take a drive to find somewhere for some photos! Get the cameras out haha

I figured id put it on here so any other like minded people could pop along if they wanted tooo.

Last edited:

thehawk18

Nov 26, 2010
Lincoln
100% going to GTI Inters this year, should be a few of us heading down from Lincoln too! :D

Good times! I plan on visiting that this year, nearer the time should sort out a convoy from lincs area for people going that way. Get a big old group of us together!

Anyone going to springfest?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.