Apr 21, 2022
Hi all,

Not sure if this has been addressed, but I couldn’t find a direct search result.

I am trying to find a list of the oe manufactures for a 2000 Cordoba 6k2 1.9 SDi AGP.

I have trouble with the steerIng rack, leaking oil and whining noise. Anyone knows the oe brand for this?After 23 years I’d like to rejuvenate the car and start with the front end.

Dec 29, 2023
Finding the original equipment (OE) manufacturer for specific parts in a 2000 Cordoba 6k2 1.9 SDi AGP can sometimes be a bit challenging, as it depends on the specific components installed during the manufacturing process.

Apr 21, 2022
Finding the original equipment (OE) manufacturer for specific parts in a 2000 Cordoba 6k2 1.9 SDi AGP can sometimes be a bit challenging, as it depends on the specific components installed during the manufacturing process.
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I understand what you are saying. My local supplier told me VAG stopped shipping parts for the 2000-era models, not only Seat, VW too.

What could be good is maybe finding a supplier with new old stock in mainland Europe. Official Seat repair manuals for this model are nowhere to be found.

In the meantime, I refurbished the steering rack at a hydraulic mater mechanic shop.

Best wishes :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.