live chat room

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
hi fellas, just a quick one

i remember a while back scn had a live chat room running? am i right or confused with another forum?

I was just wondering whether this was still around as i couldnt find it, and was the feature implemented by VBulletin into recent versions? I ask as im a member of another forum that alson run VBulletin software and some of the other members would like a live chat room to chat in rather than filling up the forum with random posting, so im doing a little research into the idea

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
anyone else get a virus warining from the chatroom prog (mirc) once its been installed?

scnchatwr3.jpg

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing and wanted to go on there ages ago but it didnt work and when i go into that linky that you have put up (had it from two other peeps too) it seems to install something but then doesnt open?

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Martyn's very kindly put xchat on the SCN server for everyone as it'll be easier than hosing my bandwidth.

Once you've downloaded it, you need to enter your name, nick, etc and then connect to a Quakenet server. Once it's connected you then need to join the chat channel by typing "/join #seatcupra.net".

There probably is a way of automating this process, but I'm too lazy to look into it and I don't actually run it myself...

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
mrcoyote said:
Martyn's very kindly put xchat on the SCN server for everyone as it'll be easier than hosing my bandwidth.

Once you've downloaded it, you need to enter your name, nick, etc and then connect to a Quakenet server. Once it's connected you then need to join the chat channel by typing "/join #seatcupra.net".

There probably is a way of automating this process, but I'm too lazy to look into it and I don't actually run it myself...

Wicked! Thank you Martyn

Wasnt this what we used before?

Chemical Al said:
anyone else get a virus warining from the chatroom prog (mirc) once its been installed?

scnchatwr3.jpg

i got one of them last night, didn't go to the chatroom tho :no:

didn't really pay much attention to the details, just let avg quarantine it, then i emptied the vault.

1st attack i've had since getting AVG bout a year ago :)

FUMbelina

hi,

i've just joined! Just wondering whether anyone knows of any seat ibiza sport meetings. i've got a seat ibiza sport only 1.4 but love it! Ive got a special edition with standard wolf race alloys on and have'nt really seen any others that are the same? Would like to go to a meeting or something to check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

FUMbelina

i've seen there various meetings but wondered whether theres anything like mine that go because most people probably have seat cupra's dont they? mines only a 1.4

Do you go to any of the meetings? Have you seen any?

FUMbelina

So i'd look a bit stupid then? ha ha! It's a really nice car but have'nt seen any the same as mine. Wanted to go to a meeting to see what others have done to theres. I want to keep my completly standard on the outside but mess with the engine a little.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.