• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

adispoon

Guest
Hi all, I am looking to buy a used Leon Cupra and would appreciate some advice on what to look out for and warning signs to show it's been owned by a lunatic who raced it everyday but never found the bonnet catch.
 
Hi all, I am looking to buy a used Leon Cupra and would appreciate some advice on what to look out for and warning signs to show it's been owned by a lunatic who raced it everyday but never found the bonnet catch.

Have a search on here as there are a few guides with what to look for ...
 
a FSH should satisfy your point about the bonet catch.... the rest I resent a bit. I drive like a "lunatic" and have done plenty of racing on track days and 1/4 mile sprints, but there's bugger all wrong with my LC.

How are you planning on driving it?