loss of power,hunting and no throttle response!!!!!!!!

hi, i have a 05 plate seat leon 1.6 sx. the car starts fine but there is no power and it keeps jerking...iv had the vag com put on it many times and these are the codes that come up P0106- manifold absolute pressure/bard sensor range/performance
P0170- fuel trim (bank 1)
P0222- throttle/pedal position sensor 'B' circuit low input
P0123- throttle/pedal position sensor 'A'

The car has a brand new throttle body and a brand new pedal...its been to a few mechanics but they are not able to work out wat is wrong with it.

Does anyone have a similar problem or any idea what it could be.

thank you

Binksy

Leon Cupra
Nov 27, 2009
Norwich
I'm not sure m8.. but from what i have read it looks like you 100% need a TBA aka throttle body alignment with vag-com.

Not sure if its already been done. but if you messed with that and the accel peddle then it should of been done already ? if not its the censor that aligns the TB with the pedal...

But again I'm a noob only going by what i have read and what i think.. someone will probable know better

Last edited:

thank you i think its already been i jus bought it recently... by the way wat is a TBA im not very familiar with car language lol

Binksy

Leon Cupra
Nov 27, 2009
Norwich
yeah sry about that basically "i think" your throttle body needs aligning to your pedal if it has not been done since your new throttle body and pedal both of these need to be aligned by your on-board computer. The only way is to have it done on a diagnosis machine preferable vac-com this might fix it if not maybe look at changing your pedal censors "new ones".

Who fitted your throttle body and pedal ? "meaning company" it maybe wise to get it booked in your local seat dealers..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.