Lost my car keys ..

Dillan G

Aug 9, 2009
Sittingbourne Kent
I lost my car keys .. or they 'vanished' i went through to seat and they said it could take up to ten days and would also cost 180 pounds however i googled 'lost car keys' and it came up with so many companies that come out to your car and make a new key for you however it was a bit more money. Within an hour or so after the phone call the guy turned up and for £330 i got a brand new flip key and also a manual key ?

Do you think this is good or just to pricey ?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I lost my car keys .. or they 'vanished' i went through to seat and they said it could take up to ten days and would also cost 180 pounds however i googled 'lost car keys' and it came up with so many companies that come out to your car and make a new key for you however it was a bit more money. Within an hour or so after the phone call the guy turned up and for £330 i got a brand new flip key and also a manual key ?

Do you think this is good or just to pricey ?

Sounds expensive to me but then EVERY service that you need in a hurry tends to be expensive.

Try ringing someone to fix your central heating boiler at a weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

If you want it fast - it's going to cost you.

mymorph

Feb 21, 2005
wolves
well its certainly aint cheap,
but if you factor in convienience, a hirer car for the 10 days + tow home. plus having to deal with a seat dealership for the new ones. it starts to look not too bad really.