• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
If they made ones for the near they'd make a killing as lot of folk with a standard setup would prob go for it
 
ive got the maxi 1s come in 4 days will be fitting on sunday there alot lower and the cups are half the size not bad for 40 quid to your door.
 
Yeah I was there, I didn't see your motor tho.

You was parked on an end space so good view of your car, mine was buried with cars all around me, so you wouldn't of spotted it.

Soon as I see it, I thought I bet it's someone from here lol

Look nice dude :D